1. Log in to the server control panel using the username and password sent with the Server Activation Email.
2. Once done click on the 'servers' option on the left and select your server, and select the server you need to set rDNS. Then click on 'IP addresses' option on the top.
3. Now click on your IP and then click on edit option.
4. Change the hostname to whatever you need and then press OK.
5. It might take some time to take effect the changes globally.
You can view the video tutorial for the same by clicking here.